Cart is empty.
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY is a student-friendly, cutting edge introduction for chemistry, health, and the biological sciences majors. In the Eighth Edition, award-winning authors build on unified mechanistic themes, focused problem-solving, applied pharmaceutical problems and biological examples. Stepwise reaction mechanisms emphasize similarities among mechanisms using four traits: breaking a bond, making a new bond, adding a proton, and taking a proton away. Pull-out organic chemistry reaction roadmaps designed stepwise by chapter help students devise their own reaction pathways. Additional features designed to ensure student success include in-margin highlighted integral concepts, new end-of-chapter study guides, and worked examples. This edition also includes brand new author-created videos. Emphasizing “how-to” skills, this edition is packed with challenging synthesis problems, medicinal chemistry problems, and unique roadmap problems.
#Chemistry Test Bank Download#Free Chemistry Test Bank Download# Chemistry Solutions Manual Download#free Solutions Manual Download Chemistry #test bank download#free test bank download#nursing test bank#medical test bank#free nursing test bank download#free medical test bank download#online nursing test bank#online medical test bank#solutions manual download#free solutions manual download#nursing solutions manual#medical solutions manual#free nursing solutions manual download#free medical solutions manual download#online nursing solutions manual#online medical solutions manual#ebook download#free ebook download#nursing ebook #medical ebook #free nursing ebook download#free medical ebook download#online nursing ebook #online medical ebook# Chemistry Ebook Download#Free Ebook Chemistry#free Chemistry ebook download# Downloadable Test Bank#Downloadable Solutions manual#Downloadable Ebook
1. Covalent Bonding and Shapes of Molecules.
Things You Should Know I: General Conclusions from Quantum Mechanics.
2. Alkanes and Cycloalkanes.
3. Stereochemistry and Chirality.
4. Acids and Bases.
Things You Should Know II: Nucleophiles and Electrophiles.
Things You Should Know III: Reaction Mechanisms.
6. Reactions of Alkenes.
8. Haloalkanes, Halogenation, and Radical Reactions.
Things You Should Know IV: Common Mistakes in Arrow Pushing.
9. Nucleophilic Substitution and β -Elimination.
11. Ethers, Epoxides, and Sulfides.
12. Infrared Spectroscopy.
13. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
14. Mass Spectrometry.
15. Introduction to Organometallic Compounds.
16. Aldehydes and Ketones.
17. Carboxylic Acids.
Things You Should Know V: Carboxylic Acid Derivative Reaction Mechanisms.
18. Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids.
19. Enolate Anions and Enamines.
20. Dienes, Conjugated Systems, and Pericyclic Reactions.
21. Benzene and the Concept of Aromaticity.
22. Reactions of Benzene and Its Derivatives.
24. Catalytic Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation.
27. Amino Acids and Proteins.
28. Nucleic Acids.
29. Organic Polymer Chemistry.
1. Thermodynamics and the Equilibrium Constant.
2. Major Classes of Organic Acids.
3. Bond Dissociation Enthalpies.
4. Characteristic 1H-NMR Chemical Shifts.
5. Characteristic 13C Chemical Shifts.
6. Characteristic Infrared Absorption Frequencies.
7. Electrostatic Potential Maps.
8. Summary of Stereochemical Terms.
9. Summary of the Rules of Nomenclature.
10. Organic Chemistry Reaction Roadmaps.
Browse the collection of related category ebooks.