Cart is empty.
Reflecting Cengage Learning's commitment to offering flexible teaching solutions and value for students and instructors, this new hybrid version features the instructional presentation found in the printed text while delivering all the end-of chapter exercises online in OWLv2, the leading online learning system for chemistry. The result--a briefer printed text that engages students online! Help your students improve their grades and understanding of concepts with this value-packed Hybrid Edition. An access code to OWLv2 with MindTap Reader, is included with the text, providing students with powerful online resources that include tutorials, simulations, randomized homework questions, videos, a complete interactive electronic version of the textbook, and more! Help your students succeed in chemistry with the clear explanations, problem-solving strategies, and dynamic study tools of CHEMISTRY & CHEMICAL REACTIVITY, 9th edition. Combining thorough instruction with the powerful multimedia tools you need to develop a deeper understanding of general chemistry concepts, the text emphasizes the visual nature of chemistry, illustrating the close interrelationship of the macroscopic, symbolic, and particulate levels of chemistry. The art program illustrates each of these levels in engaging detail--and is fully integrated with key media components. This briefer, paperbound version does not contain the end-of-chapter problems, which can be assigned in OWLv2, the online homework and learning system for this book. Access to OWLv2 and the MindTap Reader eBook is included with the Hybrid version. The MindTap Reader is the full version of the text, with all end-of-chapter questions and problem sets.
Test Bank for sale#tesxt book for sale#solutions manual for sale #Chemistry Test Bank Download#Free Chemistry Test Bank Download# Chemistry Solutions Manual Download#free Solutions Manual Download Chemistry #test bank download#free test bank download#nursing test bank#medical test bank#free nursing test bank download#free medical test bank download#online nursing test bank#online medical test bank#solutions manual download#free solutions manual download#nursing solutions manual#medical solutions manual#free nursing solutions manual download#free medical solutions manual download#online nursing solutions manual#online medical solutions manual#ebook download#free ebook download#nursing ebook #medical ebook #free nursing ebook download#free medical ebook download#online nursing ebook #online medical ebook# Chemistry Ebook Download#Free Ebook Chemistry#free Chemistry ebook download# Downloadable Test Bank#Downloadable Solutions manual#Downloadable Ebook
PART I: CONCEPTS OF CHEMISTRY.
1. Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
Let's Review: The Tools of Quantitative Chemistry.
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions.
3. Chemical Reactions.
4. Stoichiometry: Quantitative Information from Chemical Reactions.
5. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Energy and Chemical Reactions.
PART II: ATOMS AND MOLECULES.
6. The Structure of Atoms.
7. The Structure of Atoms and Periodic Trends.
8. Covalent Bonding and Molecular Structure.
9. Bonding and Molecular Structure - Valence Bond and Molecular Orbital Theory.
Part 3: States of Matter.
10. Gases and Their Properties.
11. Intermolecular Forces and Liquids.
12. Ionic Bonding, Metals, and the Solid State.
13. Solutions and Their Behavior.
PART IV: THE CONTROL OF CHEMICAL REACTIONS.
14. Chemical Kinetics - The Rates of Chemical Reactions.
15. Principles of Reactivity: Chemical Equilibria.
16. Equlibria and Acids and Bases.
17. Principles of Reactivity: Other Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria.
18. Thermodynamics - Entropy and Free Energy.
19. Principles of Reactivity: Electron Transfer Reactions.
PART V: THE CHEMISTRY OF THE ELEMENTS.
20. Environmental Chemistry: Earth's Environment, Energy, and Sustainability.
21. The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements.
22. The Chemistry of the Transition Elements.
23. Carbon: Not Just Another Element.
25. Nuclear Chemistry.
Appendix A: Using Logarithms and the Quadratic Equation.
Appendix B: Some Important Physical Concepts.
Appendix C: Abbreviations and Useful Conversion Factors.
Appendix D: Physical Constants.
Appendix E: Naming Organic Compounds.
Appendix F: Values for the Ionization Energies and Electron Affinities of the Elements.
Appendix G: Vapor Pressure of Water at Various Temperatures.
Appendix H: Ionization Constants for Weak Acids at 25ºC.
Appendix I: Ionization Constants for Weak Bases at 25ºC.
Appendix J: Solubility Product Constants for Some Inorganic Compounds at 25ºC.
Appendix K: Formation Constants for Some Complex Ions in Aqueous Solution.
Appendix L: Selected Thermodynamic Values.
Appendix M: Standard Reduction Potentials in Aqueous Solution at 25ºC.
Appendix N: Answers to Chapter Opening and Case Study Questions, Check Your Understanding Questions, Review and Check Questions, and Selected Study Questions.
Browse the collection of related category ebooks.