Cart is empty.
Clinical Social Work Practice in Behavioral Mental Health, 3/e uses evidence-based practice to provide in-depth coverage of clinical social work practice with clients in mental health settings. The authors show the social worker as the critical link between the client, the agency, the family, and the community.
Organized around 2 parts: PART I: A Framework for Practice (History, Culturally Competency, Legal and Ethical Issues, Biopsychosocial framework and assessment and Feminist Practice) and PART II: Intervention (Evidence Based Practice with clients with: Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Serious Mental Illness, Severe Mental Illness in Community Context and with their Families, and Co-occuring Substance Abuse and Serious Mental Illness)
Psychology Test Bank for sale# Psychology text book for sale# Psychology solutions manual for sale#test bank download#free test bank download#nursing test bank#medical test bank#free nursing test bank download#free medical test bank download#online nursing test bank#online medical test bank#solutions manual download#free solutions manual download#nursing solutions manual#medical solutions manual#free nursing solutions manual download#free medical solutions manual download#online nursing solutions manual#online medical solutions manual#ebook download#free ebook download#nursing ebook #medical ebook #free nursing ebook download#free medical ebook download#online nursing ebook #online medical ebook# Downloadable Test Bank#Downloadable Solutions manual#Downloadable Ebook
1. Getting Oriented: Themes and Contexts
I. A Framework for Practice
2. Historical Context: Changes in Mental Health Policies and Social Work Practice
3. Biopsychosocial Conceptual Framework
4. The Biopsychosocial Assessment
5. Legal and Ethical Issues
6. Culturally Competent Mental Health Practice
7. Feminist Social Work Practice
8. Evidence-Based Practice with Depressed Clients
9. Evidence-Based Practice for Clients with Anxiety Disorders
10. A Framework For Intervention with Persons with Serious Mental Illness
11. Evidence-Based and Best Practices With Adults with Severe Mental Illness in a Community Context
12. Evidence-Based Interventions for Individuals with Severe Mental Illness and Their Families
13. Clinical Practice with Persons with Co-Occurring Substance Use and Serious Mental Illness
Browse the collection of related category ebooks.